Thursday, February 28, 2013

Halloween

I dont know why I am so peranoid, (Im pretty sure it has something to do with having a friend who loves her work as a rape counselor and loves telling us stories) but I dont like people I dont know knowing that I live alone, especially repair men.  I have watched way too many lifetime movies, csi, svu, criminal minds episodes to know that I would be a perfect target.  Hence every year that Ive lived in my house, I tend to just leave candy out in front of the door.  I must have seen something similiar on pinterest, but thought a real pumpkin would make the sucker sticks soggy or sticky.  Walmart had their stuff on semi clearance and I picked up this glowing foam pumpkin for just as much as a real pumpkin! I really wanted to write, dont be a dum dum, only take one one....but thougth it might confuse the kids.  After driving in traffic for two hours I finally made it home to watch my favorite episode of Reba-the halloween episode, it kills me everytime!

No comments: