Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming-Friday

Friday morning the goal was to wake up early enough to get to campus and have breakfast at taco bell, they have amazing breakfast gorditas and Im pretty sure it’s the only place they actually sell them. I use to get one every day that I had economics and eat it in class. They are so good that I ordered two and totally downed them!
Hailey and Ashley have the easiest jobs on campus. If any of you wonder where our tithing money goes, here is a clip of what they do during working hours…(dance parties in the RB).


Hailey was called in to help on a special project so her and I moved I would say literally over a 1000 towels from the RB to the Smith Field House. IT was quite the adventure moving these heavy carts across a street on your own. We were working so hard that we were sweating! Hailey then had a project for her public speaking class where we had to go around and ask guys what they had always wanted to know about girls. Haze studied in the fish bowl for about thirty minutes while I looked for tickets to the football game. The next class was Chemestry 101 which I took my last semester. We were suppose to meet Amy in salt lake that night, but got a late start because Cristy loves math so much. We decided to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and it was so flippin amazing. Usually I just get the buffalo chicken, but this time we decided to do something crazy and got the jamacian jerk. It was seriously so good and made the buffalo chicken that we always love taste so inadequate. At the gateway mall we found a forever 21 and subsequently shopped there for quite a while. It was great to see Amy and we were very thankful that she took the hour and half drive just to meet us for dinner!



2 comments:

Joe and Dawn said...

Bri you crack me up. You have quite the skills:)
BTW-This is Dawn, NOT Joe.

Kara said...

I started tearing up during the dance video cuz I miss you fools so much. But seriously you guys are sick. None of you no how to hula hoop at all, Bree is dancing with a crutch, and you dont even stop when the Barkster comes in. Out of control!