Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming-Thursday

The main mission of my trip was to eat at all the places that I dearly love. The next morning I got up and into the shower, I didn’t bring a blow dryer because I figured Id just use my roommates but just my luck, theirs broke literally hours before I woke up. Needless to say I ended up walking to school with wet hair! I haven’t seen one of my favorite mission companions for just over two years, so I got to meet her for lunch at J dawgs (so good). That was after my two hours of shopping at the bookstore! I headed to PDBio with Ashley where we learned about blood.

Me and Giant Sister Barlow
When Ashley, Cristy and I were in sign language together we would go to Walmart and do no voice labs. This time we didn’t talk soley in sign but it was pretty fun being there together like the good ole days.

That night Hailey and I were suppose to go on the Heber Creeper but our dates got the swine flu. Everyone is obsessed with the flu up there, they have hand sanitizer everywhere and in every class they talk about it, even in church! Instead of going on the date their ward had a temple night and even thought I went to the temple less than five days prior, I have missed the provo temple and wanted to go with them. We got to the temple and I looked in to the baptistery and every seat was full. I talked to the guy at the desk and he said that I would go into the over flow room and then I would be moved into the next room. The over flow room was 3 fourths full, I had never been to the temple when it was that busy before!!! It was kind of crazy because in Mesa, I really did just walk in, and walked out, but in Provo I was there longer than my friends were who did a session. I didn’t have time to blow dry my hair, so once again I was walking in the below 50 weather with wet hair!!!

No comments: