Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Presidency

Great news...my laptop recovery was only 279 bucks (such a good deal if you have any idea how much data doctors quoted me.. $1500) Hopefully it will be only a matter of time before I can get some pictures from my latest adventures from hard drive. Until then, here are some pics of my new presidency. They were called this last sunday and we all happened to wear green, isent that freaky!??!? Those jon and kate plus 8 fans will hopefully appreciate my dress, from the episode where kate is out on the deck, its basically my favorite.

Megan, Me(in the kate dress), Cambria, Shannon

7 comments:

Cindy said...

there is no way the green thing wasn't planned!!!!

Tara said...

You totally planned the green thing :) Oh, and you look super sexy hot in your green dress. Woop woop!

Cheryl said...

I'm excited to be able to work with you in RS! You can't shake me too easy, can you!! Our world's kind of rotate around each other don't they?

I don't watch the show with Kate, but you DO look hot in that green dress!!

Shelly Rowlan said...

I LOVE your green dress. YOu should get one in every color. Did Justen see you in that? And how is Megan doing?

Becky said...

You look SO pretty Bree. Are you relief society President!? Of course that wouldn't surprise me, but what "presidency" are you talking about ;)

Julianne said...

LOVE your dress! Cant believe you called Megan in your presidency and that she actually accepted after the way you treat her!

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty..in that green dress you are looking gorgeous..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step