Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update


I know you've all been dieing to have me update my blog, but it just hasn't happened. I have been pretty busy... going to girls camp, San Diego, working, basketball, working etc. Just as soon as I got some time to blog, my laptop crashed! If only I had had a digital party like I wanted to, I wouldn't have lost all my pictures and documents for the last two years! Blogs are boring with out pictures, so here is a recent one from my friends computer(me and baby carter).. excuse the wavy hair in this picture, my hair was wet and this is after a quick try at straightening it.

5 comments:

Team Burtenshaw said...

Its okay breba, my hair never goes straight either.

Team Burtenshaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

I thought you were naming him Justin Bobby II

Cheryl said...

WHAT?!?! You lost pics from the last two years?????? That's horrible!!!! Cute pic of you and Carter... I guess it's a good start for new pics.

Glass half full, right?

Julianne said...

You are the BEST Breba! Thanks for ALL you have done for Carter and I! I owe you big!