Thursday, August 20, 2009

Easter Pictures

It all started in San Diego when I bought a 5 dollar dress. It was super cute, and a size 2! It didnt really look like a size 2, but that didnt stop me from buying. 8 months later I finally got around to trying the dress on and it was more like a size 12! So I decided to try and fix it but Sleeves are alot harder than you think to fix.




This picture reminds me of Reba, sometimes she stands like this

This I think is the perfect picture of us, Casey looking GQ, Court trying, Billy laughing and me telling them all what to do.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Wasn't Easter like a few months ago?? Where are you Bree???

Becky said...

That is one good lookin' family! ;)

katie said...

I agree...that last picture pretty much says it all...

Anonymous said...

i also agree with katie...the last one is awesome....this family is really looking very healthy and good looking..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step