Monday, March 2, 2009

A Different Weekend

This weekend was kind of different. Enrichment was a little different, lights dim and stories never heard before. The Rodeo was a little different, boys boys boys. Church seemed to be alot different mostly because I dressed in pioneer clothing and a bonnet. And a CES fireside different yet the same, craziness in my life. My most memorable moment was at the fireside, as I listened to Elder Robert D. Hales he said, "when ever we leave high ground we succumb to spiritual illness." My next thought was 'what is a spiritual illness' then of different illnesses and finally pondered 'what would spiritual diarrhea be?' Any suggestions? I couldn't think of any but I sure hope I don't get it!
The Cowboy Crew

Squeezing in the car
We let some drunk guy drive us home!

On the ride home, not a great video cause I don't think my camera has night vision but just imagine krista and ash going crazy singing

2 comments:

Krista said...

That was a CRAZY ride home... not just because we were singing our little hearts out... but because we let the drunk guy drive!! (I think we may have scared him a little though...) FUN STUFF!!!

Tara said...

Why wasn't I invited???