Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day Date

Almost every single person I know has blogged about their Valentine's so here is my story.

Valentine's Day was so amazing. My honey let me sleep in till 10am, he is so sweet to me. I did my best to look gorgeous for him which included my first try at the Idaho Poof. We planned to go out for lunch since later that night my love had a really important game to attend with BSU. Now I'm not going to lie, he was almost late to our date, but heck, when he is so hot, its hard to get mad at him at all! Lunch was so romantic, he knows how much I love country so he took me to Texas Roadhouse my favorite. We talked the whole time about good times and about how perfect we are for each other. The food was great but making memories with my man was so much better! After lunch we wanted to do something active, but since it was so cold outside we opted for bowling, one of Babe's favorite past times. He usually is a Monday night dollar bowler but he decided to splurge and pay full price-the sacrifices he makes for me just makes my heart grow fonder! He really loves to bowl, he even has his own shoes and bowling ball. It hurts me every time I have to beat him. The game was so fun, he yelled, then I yelled, we are just too cute together. Granted he did remind me that my yells were closer to the sounds of what he will hear when I'm giving birth to our children, but I reminded him my screams of pain will not just be screams, but contain cuss words for sure. We ended the date like all bowling dates with a couple beers for the ride home. Dustin had to drink a few more than usual cause I kind of beat him pretty bad. But he still commented that it was the best Valentines day he had ever had, though I'm pretty sure it might be because his BSU basketball team beat Utah, but at this point in our relationship, I will take any compliment I get! I cant wait till next year!!!
My sweet little spaz after getting a strike

Oh and we went with friends too!

My best score ever-161
So cute together right?
The End of the Best Day

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Not sure you got the poof down and man look at that butt in the last photo!!!!Wow, looking good Bree!!! I think you beat out the rest of the blogging babes on the hottest man and best date ever!!!

Becky said...

Want to fill me in? And also, did you get my package???? :)

Ashley said...

Wow, he sure is hot! You are so lucky to have a guy like him! You better hold on to that one!

*JULIA* said...

Holy Crap Bree. We are like twins in more ways than I thought.
Valentines day I went bowling!
My dates name was Dustin!
He is from Idaho!
and he's hotter than your Dustin!

The similarities end there though.

My Dustin did not bring his own bowling ball or shoes.

Also, I heard both our Dustin's got lucky Valentine's night???

Twins!

Tara said...

I'm so excited that Julia finally announced that she's prego with twins! Ugh, it's been killing me to keep it a secret.

I think your poof looks awesome!!!

You definitely look so super cute together!!! I can't wait for all the little Brees running around gettin whoopins all the time.