Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Sweetest Guy I Know....

This kid is seriously the best. I'm not sure I have ever met a more sincere, sweet, polite, awesome kid. I was shocked when I went to his wrestling match and after he was done came up and said to me, "Bree thanks so much for coming tonight." I wanted to go to the match and here he is thanking me for coming! I couldn't believe it. Then anytime we were in the kitchen he was either loading or unloading the dishwasher without me even telling him. This was the kicker, I was wiping off the counter or something else pretty meaningless and he says, "Bree, you're going to be a great mom some day, thanks for all you do" Are you kidding me? I don't know how Tammy raised such a great son. I really don't know why the girls are not all over him, he is so awesome and I am just waiting to find a guy(my age) half as sweet.

Feeding Abbie, so cute!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I guess they're out there! Kudos to moms who teach their sons to be SO POLITE! and Kudos to sons who 'kinda come that way'! Don't lose heart, they are out there!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

You are going to be a great mom! Now get hitched and get prego - pronto!!

Tara said...

Is he really too young for you??? I won't tell. He looks older and you look like you're 12 so it actually works.