Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Private Property Photos

It seems I have alot of friends who love to have a camera in their hand. Amy had some homework to do with her camera, so I told her about some great looking barns, dressed up in cowboy attire and we were off. Hailey saw the No Trespassing sign right off the bat, but I assured her many times that that sign was for kids with spray paint, not for us! It was desperately cold, not 30 minutes earlier had I been coming out of Winco when snow/hail started coming down. This was also at the end of my two week session which meant, my second chin was coming in just great. These pictures are my inspiration to work out now that I'm home and start getting back into fit club mode. Haze flippin killed it with the model poses, Amy for sure will get an A+!
Oh I forgot the best part. Hailey was scared we were going to get in trouble for being on the property, but I didn't think we would at all. I mean we were only taking pictures. But of course about 20 minutes into the shoot we saw a car stop. I was designated talker, so I ran down the road and talked to this older lady who told me that it was her property. She was basically a jerk. I mean come on lady, like I would have any idea who to contact to find out if we could take pictures on your land. Eventually I sweet talked enough for her to let us stay and she even told me, its a good thing your taking pictures because we are getting rid of these barns soon. I had her eating out of my hand! lol




My favorite shot of the day. I just put my head down and shook it back in forth as I said, "What am I doing with my life?"

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow Bree, awesome photos, I can't believe there is not a cowboy out there to snatch you up!!! Where is he????

Tara said...

Yee haw! Bree, seriously stay away from my cowboy. Seriously.

Oh, and you look super duper awesome in these photos!!!

Ashley said...

Freak, these pictures are AMAZING!! All we need to do is get Lil to finally take our Ralph Lauren photos, cuz I'm sure they will be just as awesome!