Friday, February 20, 2009

Homecoming

Hailey's homecoming talk was great. All week we thought she would have about 30 minutes to speak, but Shelby and Gunnar took a good chunk of time which left Haze with just enough time to tell some great highlights of the mission. After we walked back to the house for some hamtastics and frog eye salad.


After seeing Cindy's picture, I made it a point to get one like hers...cant wait to see what we look like in 20 years! I know I will see this picture and comment on my hair!


When I first got to the C's I noticed a frame in the kitchen that had the original pictures in it. Tammy had just gotten it at RealDeals. While they were gone, I got some pictures developed and put pictures of me in it. I thought it would take atleast a day for someone to notice that I had changed the frame. But it took only seconds. I thought it was hilarious though-who does that!

It wouldn't be time with old friends if we didn't play a few rounds of Nertz. I kept score, kind of like fit club, it must be my calling in life to be a score keeper.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

You have inspired me to change out all my pictures in my family room and put your pictures in them.... a BREBA SHRINE! I think my whole family will love it....actually they probably wont even notice since they are all boys!

Tara said...

So funny you changed the pictures. Only you :P
Looks like you had fun. Glad you're back though. We didn't have anyone to keep score of all the games we played while you were gone.