Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Festival

I signed up to help at the boy's school festival. I was suppose to work the basketball toss from 5:30 to 5:50 but ended up working it longer because good ole Juan whoever didn't show up for his duty. The theme was western, so I got Court into some wranglers and Billy had a pearl snap shirt. We even cut one of Casey's belts so Court could wear a belt buckle of mine. You could get pictures for 4 tickets, granted the picture taker was a kid and was nothing like Julia. I waited for a good 20 minutes for our picture to print out only to find that my mom was closing her eyes and both of the boys were looking in different directions not even smiling. Here are some that I took with my camera.


3 comments:

Krista said...

This is your kind of festival Breba!! The boys look so cute in there cowboy attire!!

Tara said...

You guys all look so cute! What a great big sis you are! :)

Cheryl said...

I'm impressed at your sense of duty to volunteer for your brothers school stuff. I think your the best sister ever. Cute pics.