Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkins 4 Peace

Late again, but after buying a new beautiful gun yesterday I realized I hadn't put any pictures up from my last shooting experience. A big thanks to all those who donated pumpkins to a great cause!
yes I did make a shirt at 2am for the special occasion

I love this shot of us all getting ready to shoot.

The computer screen shot-look close and you can see the monitor falling and me almost falling backwards

My first buckshot!


Boyd looking tough and me trying to look tough

After about my third shot, a shell got jammed and it took 3 of us pulling and pushing together to get it out

Look at that pumpkin with the its guts flying out!

A few of the pumpkins

One pumpkin down 25 to go


Me and Tay taking down some clays together

4 comments:

Shelly Rowlan said...

okay. now I am totally psyched about shooting. I will borrow one of your guns--of course for a price--and under your supervision--and I'll buy my own bullets. We gotta go shoot something! I also wanted pictures of the blown up pumpkin pieces. I feel cheated.

Shelly Rowlan said...

PS Your shirt is awesome. Pretty dang good for a 2 am project. You better get it out again--you don't want to just wear it once! Also is this you and ALL guys? Good job, Bree!!

Julianne said...

You better be doin a post on your new pink gun!

Cindy said...

Looks fun Bree, maybe you could take the hot mammas out and teach them to shoot, it might come in handy when our wonderful husbands get out of line (JK)!!!