Friday, November 7, 2008

Elementary School

Last weekend I was able to meet some of my friends from elementary school for lunch. It is kind of wild that after high school we kind of all went our own way, (emily to fidm, me to utah, aubrey to san diego etc.) and now a majority of us all came back "home" and live within 10 miles of each other. When we first got there at the table someone said, man it feels like 3rd grade at the lunch table, for me it felt more like 7th and 8th grade when we all sat together for lunch. We caught up with what everyone has been up to (marriages, jobs, school) reviewed people we knew and reminisced about all sorts of things that happened when we were younger-sleepovers, birthdays, tv shows etc. It was a great time together and I'm hoping we can make some kind of habit out of it.
Emily, Katrina, Me, Jessica, Aubrey
I found pictures of us in grade school

Courtney, Aubrey, Me, Emily-Deer Valley middle school

Melody, Katrina, KK, Me, Beth-last day of sixth grade

2 comments:

Tara said...

I don't think I would have recognized you as a kiddo!?! Maybe it's the lack of glasses. I definitely like the biker shorts in middle school! Awesome! To think you would grow up pregnant and at the state fair with your baby daddy. Weird!?!

Briannon said...

we took our softball pictures that day too, thats why i had the little spandex under my shorts!