Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Daddy

I know this is late but I just got the pictures. We decided to dress up to go to the demolition derby at the state fair. It was a pretty awesome night filled with sweet corn, deep fried oreos and lemonade. The demolition derby was pretty good, but nothing like Heber City. Big Ash and I both found baby daddies so that was the highlight of the night, especially because mine had a mullet.
>
We loved the free petting zoo

We were going to name our first born, JW after my favorite bull rider, but we are debating about whether we should name him Rhett after this demo driver who rocked the derby.
Our future driver!

Sweet Corn It is so exhausting being fake pregnant

3 comments:

Julianne said...

LOVE the baby bumps ladies! LOL!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is SO HILARIOUS! I love your pregnant bellies! That is too funny! :)

Jacob and Tiffany said...

You guys are cracking me up!! Just wait until you can practice getting prego...it's a BLAST!!! :)