Sunday, November 9, 2008

Billy's Behavior

Billy is in kindergarten and has already put the school on lock down and seen the principal. That was in the first week, so I figured this year would be difficult. I guess they have paper teddy bears and earlier this week he got a red teddy bear for hitting. When he got home he was sent to his room for the rest of the night until his bath. The next day was a half day and he went over the neighbors house and hit one of them so again he got sent to his room for the rest of the night. In the morning I always tell the boys to be good or else! Billy has even tried throwing papers away before we can read them. So on Friday he came home very excited and said that he was special today and pulled out a card that said, "congrats billy you've had a green teddy bear for two days. Now most of you with normal children might think, two days, he was good for two days and got rewarded, but for him two days is really good! The best part was when he said, I cant wait for mom to get home, she is going to be so prouded!

5 comments:

Callie Thurell said...

Being a kindergarten teacher I COMPLETELY understand why Billy was being rewarded for two days of good behavior. Two days is a LONG time for some kids!

Kristi said...

Two days is a long time for ME to be good. I'm prouded of him too!

TheGleeds said...

Is this one of the boys that your family adopted? He looks adorable...this post made me laugh because I think it's kids are so cute and funny. Did I tell you that I was in nursery for a while? Yeah, I have a lot to learn about little ones! :)

Tara said...

Tell Billy I'm prouded of him too! I TOTALLY get the two day reward! TOTALLY! Go Billy, Go!!!

Krista said...

Did you reward him with chocolate??? Because whatever it was it looks like he enjoyed it!!