Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Quarter

It wouldn't be right if I didn't gush all over myself today. Most people are intimated by me, and shoot I cant blame them, when your surrounded by greatness its hard to handle. Sometimes I don't understand it, I mean why wouldn't everyone want to be friends with the coolest person around. Ever since I've been born, people just can't get enough of me, they love me so much. Since I'm a quarter of a century today, I guess your all suppose to give me a quarter so I can call someone who cares!

8 comments:

Julianne said...

Let me be the first to say "Happy Birthday" to you on your blog! You are awesome! :)

Cheryl said...

Hey, I care. You're just a teddy bear (something you don't let the general public know, but we who know you, know it) I agree with everything you said.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Tara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Breba, Dear!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Krista said...

Oh great one... I am so thankful to be your friend!!! Let me give you every quarter I have...hahahahaha!! You crack me up!! Happy Birthday Breba!!

Brianne said...

Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you get lot's of wonderful gifts...besides all the great gifts you already have...hee, hee!

Moses Family said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Cindy said...

awesome pics!! hope you had a happy day, I feel honored to be invited to the cupcake party!! you are a blast and an amazing person!!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! You crack me up!