Thursday, October 2, 2008

Enrichment Crashers

Big Ash and I have been planning our visiting teaching conference and thought it would be brilliant if we just went to North Canyon's ward and stole all their ideas. And of course we went to support our friends who were acting in the skit that night. They were fabulous and here are some pics to prove it. sorry they are not the best, but all we had was my phone to take pictures of this joyous occasion.
The Loafers
The Sneakers
Baby Ava at her first VT conference (you have to start early)
Not sure what exactly Evans is doing with a thong under the table, but I dont ask questions, I just laugh and take the pictures
The dessert was pretty awesome as you can tell from Big Ash's face!

5 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh, that is just a little something Cindy brought to show me. She said Bart would be wearing it later tonight! I bet they are having fun! :)

Cheryl said...

euwwww!!!! Julianne!!! That's nasty...literally.

Great pics Breba. I didn't know you were there on a covert mission. Guess I won't need to attend the Single's VT conference, eh?

Cindy said...

If the truth be told-Bart and Dan have matching ones!! They do like to go camping together!!!

Tara said...

WHOA, things just got a little weird!!!! I have horrible pictures going through my head! Excuse me, I have to go read my scriptures and sing primary songs!

Ashley said...

SICK Cindy!! Can you say Brokeback Mountain anyone? Dan and Bart are pervs!!! hahaha