Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fireproof is not Cryproof

I'm taking a marriage class (I know, pretty ridiculous when you consider I'm not married) and one of our assignments was to see this movie called Fireproof. Literally its probably the best movie I've seen in a really long time. Its about a marriage that is falling apart and I don't think Ive ever cried so much during a movie in my life, didn't even come close to steel magnolias. Everyone thinks that it is a chick flick when i say that but its not, its actually mostly about the guy in the movie. The audience I was in clapped three different times during the movie, when does that ever happen? they were clap happy i guess, but still, it was such a good movie, I recommend everyone watches it, and don't delay, the word is it wont be in theaters that long(like less then 10 days) and its only in select theaters..oh yea and its pg-no sex, bad language or nothing!
I tried to put the trailer on here, but its in the wrong format...here is the website that has the trailer: http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
When I find myself a husband, he will so be watching this movie!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That looks SO good! I am definately going to see it! Thanks!

TheGleeds said...

Try having Marriage & Family Therapy as your major/degree. I have never cried so much in my life!

Cheryl said...

Wasn't it great? I went with Krista & grandma today. I couldn't keep from crying. Great message.

Julianne said...

I guess I need to find a baby sitter this weekend!