Sunday, September 28, 2008

RS Broadcast

I realized about 5 seconds into the broadcast how much I missed Sister Parkin. I was so excited and tried to look for her and then it hit me, oh yea she isent there anymore. I was thankful for the broadcast though and glad that Sister Beck talked about the RS purposes and objectives. I feel like it was everything I was trying to let the girls know, but of course couldnt express it like she did. I couldnt stop laughin durin sister Silvia's talk, because i thought she said, i wish to speak on devil worship. i was like what, she is going to tell us about how to worship the devil! I think in the future i might need her to have subtitles. And flip sister thompson was pretty awesome, she just seems funny. But I think my favorite part besides the star trek like outfit of sister beck was def the choir director and her crazy eyes. wow that was instense and a really bad angle on her. I was super stoked that so many of the girls came to the broadcast, granted i wanted 50 but we got 25 which is almost double what we had last year.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Bree you are so hilarious! I was laughing so hard when I read this. I had a lot of the same thoughts (except for the 'devil worship' thing :) You crack me up!

Cindy said...

What about the after party in the bathroom, pretty much that was my favorite part!!!

Cheryl said...

I loved loved loved the conference. My favorite talk was Pres. Uchtdorf's. My favorite time of the night, though, was the bathroom... gotta agree with Cindy. Nice ending to a great night.

*JULIA* said...

I seriously heard devil worship as well..... and then I just hummed to myself the rest of the talk because I am totally not into that kind of thing. I wonder what she really said. You should look that up tomorrow while you are at work.