Monday, May 25, 2015

Temple Dedication

It seemed like years we had been waiting for the temple to be built.  The bishop asked if I would like to be in the temple for the dedication and I responded, well I'm not going to say no.  Of course I didn't want to take the opportunity away from anyone else, but how could I say no.  I also volunteered to help the day of the dedication, 7am to 7pm.  I basically just put on shoe coverings on all day and it was a day unlike any other.  


After all the shoe coverings were on we knew there were to be a few visitors!  I got a pretty good spot right in front of the doors.





No shoe coverings to put on meant, impromptu photo shoot.



This guy saved me from some awkwardness and I was incredibly grateful.  We finished the night off being shuttled back to the water park, long day, but one I won't likely forget.


No comments: