Friday, May 22, 2015

Temple Celebration

I knew there was really no chance of getting to see the temple celebration.  For weeks they prepared for an amazing celebration, filled with dance, music and fun.  Court was in the celebration and practiced his dance at mutual.  I had prepared to watch the celebration like everyone else on the internet. That was until I was at a training for helping on the day of the dedication and they asked for volunteers to be ushers.  Of course my hand shot up and asked, does this mean we would be able to watch the celebration? he said yes and my hand never went down.  I almost felt bad being able to go, because so many people wanted to go and were not able to due to capacity at the football field.  The performance was amazing and it wasn't until I watched it online that I realized what a big difference, watching it in person made on the whole experience.  

                          There was time before it started and I went and found Court on the field.









2 comments:

*JULIA* said...

You should go into more detail as to what exactly you did to help that night.

*JULIA* said...

You should go into more detail as to what exactly you did to help that night.