Monday, March 23, 2015

Take Your Kids (or brothers) to Work Day



Monday the kids had school off and so my work planned a "take your kid to work day".  As a child, I remember a few times when my moms work had the same kind of day for us.  I enjoyed it as a kid and thought it would be fun for Bill and Court.  So I picked them up early, they gave us breakfast and then I showed them my desk and tried to show them the work that I do.  They had some activities for them to do that I left them down for and then we took a tour of the building and they got to check out a few trucks. The president of the company came to talk to them and as well as my favorite Keith Knight.  They had chicken nuggets for the kids lunch and even gave them a Knight football when they left.  I was stressed because I was so worried about them being crazy and thought they had a horrible time, but just the other night Court asked when my work, take your kid to work day was going to be, and he said that he had fun there.  Maybe they will be truckers one day! :)




No comments: