Monday, March 30, 2015

Jack Halloween


I don't know why I always do this, but somehow the week before Halloween I come up with an idea.  This year was no different.  I typically hate dogs, but Zero gets a pass…he is a ghost and therefore has no hair, so I don't despise him.  You can see above the disaster my house was in with styrofoam everywhere.  The roof of course was the most time consuming, I cute each shingle individually, but it does make it look pretty legit so it was worth it.




I also saw in my parents neighborhood who tried to do something similar to the jack face below.  I used electrical wire to make the outside have a form, and then used fishing wire to make it hang on the roof.



For Halloween at work we had a costume contest with prizes.  I didn't think I'd win, but it was fun trying to be like Miranda.

1 comment:

سيو بارتنرز said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5288378010551182384&postID=6434276346764910257&page=1&token=1508680595809&isPopup=true