Monday, September 22, 2014

Skinner AZ

Calvie was going to come to my 30th birthday bash, but for some reason ended up not coming.  So he had a credit to come down to AZ and while Ashley was out of town for work, he came down to visit his family.  Sadly, it coincided directly with my Hawaii trip.  So even though he was here for a week, I only got to see him and Ashton one day.  He was out at his grandpas trailer with his fam bam having a little pool time and I got to meet up with them.  It was fun catching up with him, Jackie, who I haven’t seen in a while and Shannon his sisters.  Ashton keeps getting bigger and bigger, and I’m pretty sure, no joke, he knows how to say my name already! It was late for him, by the time I was able to get over there, so he was pretty tired, but it was great to see all of them. 




No comments: