Friday, September 19, 2014

Gilbert Temple Trip

I met my Aunt Jenny when Cris and Tyson got married a few years ago.  I think Facebook told us we were mutual friends with Becky and ever since then we had been waiting to all get together.  Becky and Jenny had some concert to go to in AZ, which meant Aunt Jenny would be in town.  I don’t know how it came to be, but for some reason, we ended up going to the new Gilbert temple and then to dinner.  Friday after work I met them in the QT parking lot and we drove over.  We had to wait a little bit at the temple, but I can say, it’s been probably my favorite visit to the temple ever.  After the temple and 500 pictures in front of the temple later we ended up at Oreganos due to my amazing directions (or lack thereof).  Aunt Jenny told me about Hawaii, so I could prepare for my upcoming trip.  It ended up being a pretty late and so much fun, can’t wait for Aunt Jenny to come back!



This duck face, is out of control!


No comments: