Thursday, August 21, 2014

Roommate Photoshoot

3 years ago when we had our first roommate renuion we did a photoshoot right by my house.  And of course we couldnt pass up the chance to do it again.  Thankfully I have a photographer on call and who is willing to do a photoshoot of 9 roommates every 3 years.  This time we were alot more prepared and therefore planned and discussed our color scheme, so that we wouldnt be scrambling to get clothes that sorta matched like last time.  Gold /Grey/Creame/Black won and Sunday after church we all layed our clothes out on the couch to decide what we would all wear.  I think it turned out fantastic and totally fit where we went to take pictures.  Somewhat last minute we decided to make signs to hold that described our personalities...which lead to quite fun discussions of what each of our signs should say.  One of my favorite discussions was coming up with Hailey's which we initially said should be, "Picky as Hell" jokingly!  And of course Jessica said mine should say, "Bossy B!t@c*" since I tell everyone what to do!






The babies! We made signs for them too! Chill, Cutie and Smiley



The MOMs....






All my God Children in one shot!

















Of Course I had to do a solo 30 photo shoot for my online dating websites!











Strangely these last two pictures are my absolute favorite! Just walking with my boys!

No comments: