Monday, June 23, 2014

Sierra Vista Christmas

Recently I've been realizing how incredibly important it is for your best friends to marry men who have family in Arizona.  Im so thankful Calvin Tyler has family here in AZ and it has made seeing one of my besties that much easier.  The first time this blessing came into fruition couldn't have been at a better time…it was right after my first God son was born, so I got to see him when he was just a newborn!  I had never been to Sierra Vista, but Friday after work I drove the few hours into the desert, literally.  The map on the iPhone is not always that accurate.  As I drove into the middle of the desert, there were no lights, no houses, no signs of civilization and when the GPS said to park the car and walk 500 feet to my destination, I knew it wasn't the right address!  Finally I got to Grandpa Skinner's house, Calvin and I went and got pizza for everyone and we talked most of the night.  The next day we opened late Christmas gifts and just hung out.  It was tons of fun getting to see baby Ashton and spending time with Calvin's family.  The funniest part about the trip was when Ashley and I came out in the exact same pair of pajamas! 







 He loves his sister wives







Love him

No comments: