Monday, March 25, 2013

New TV-Christmas tree



For the past year I have been saving for black friday, one of my favorite days of the year.  I had wanted to get either a washer and dryer and/or big screen tv.  When it came down to it, I only had enough money for one big purchase and had to decide.  I already had both, washer and dryer that worked well and tv that worked well.  Finally I made the decision based on use.  I only use my washer and dryer once a week, but I love watching tv! Therefore I searched almost everyday online for a sneak peek at the black friday ads.  Walmart was the only store selling a 70 inch tv for a great price.  I did some research on the tv, cause I had heard they sell older models etc.  While I was doing research I found that Costco was selling the same tv and within the week of black friday had added a 500 dollar manuagtuers rebate.  This made the tv a couple hundred dollars more.  After a few days I decided that my time in line was worth 200 dollars and that I felt more confident in Costco's return policy and ended up getting the tv a few days before black friday.


Of course the first thing I put on to try out the tv was the new Reba show, Malibu Country.  It was crazy cause the tv was so big that it made Reba look lifesize, like she was standing right in my house!  The next morning, I was watching Little People Big World and thought, they dont even look little on this big tv! :) So far Ive been loving the tv, I think it fits perfect on the entertainment center I built for it. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love that Reba is in all the shots!