Friday, January 25, 2013

Disneyland Birthday

In January I planned this mother-daughter trip to California.  Unfortunately my mom ended up getting sick and was unable to go.  The plane tickets were non-refundable so we had to look for another time to go to Disneyland.  I had heard going to Disneyland on your birthday was free and thought it would at least save us some money if we didnt have to pay for my ticket.  Turns out, that was only true in 2009!  On Sunday we drove to my Aunt Claudias in Vegas to pick her up to go with us.  Monday morning we flew out and spent all day at Disneyland/California Adventure. I thought that my Aunt wouldnt want to go on the scary rides, but she went on every single one.  I was surprised how busy and hot it was there this time!






The best part was that I told them it was my birthday and they gave me this pin to wear.  We walked into Califonrnia adventure and it hadnt been but a minute before one of the workers said, Happy Birthday Bree. We were all taken off guard, cause it was crazy that a complete stranger was saying Happy Birthday! They did that every where we went.  In fact by the end of the day, I was half way mad at a worker, who didnt say happy birthday to me!  Im pretty sure Im going to wear it every time I go to disneyland whether its my birthday or not!!!

No comments: