Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Breba's Bodacious Birthday Bash BBQ

I got a text from Will asking about when we could have a BBQ for my birthday.  Knowing its pretty busy around October, we ended up having it 3 weeks before my birthday and it was awesome!  Will showed off his new grill, Emily showed off her beautiful house and we had interesting conversations while eating. 
 The cake master piece!!!! 


 my cake and party planners--aka the parents


The best was the suprise cake!  If ever there was a cake, this one had my name on it! Literally it had a B on it for me! In fact, I still have part of it in my fridge, cause I love it so much!  My first love was the belt buckle, my second love was the hankerchief with paisleys on it.  Plus it tasted so good!  Part of the fun was when Will put trick candles on the cake.  Clearly the only way to put them out was by putting them out on my tongue.  Watch the video to see how that turned out!
Despite being so freakin old, my birthday was great and I am very blessed to have great friends!

No comments: