Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2010 Year in Review: December

Way back in February we did "Give a Day, Get a Day" for Disneyland tickets. We made kits for teachers and in turn got 6 tickets to Disneyland that would expire December 15th. Therefore we went to Disneyland on December 6.


Our family Christmas picture
The following week my mom and I headed up to Vegas to go to Cowboy Christmas. I once again got to see my 2nd favorite Bull rider J.W. Harris

We had a Christmas Oregano's party with the kids. These are pictures of me and Hadyn while we were trying to distract her from seeing Christmas gifts from craigslist go into Katie's van.


Scared Face
Right before Christmas I went out to the desert with Billy and picked up as many shotgun shells as we could find. Then I came home, washed them and spent hours making a strand of Christmas lights for my first Christmas tree.

No comments: