Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boise-Day 4 Showering Salads

We were suppose to go play racquetball in the morning, but since Kara threw her back out, that was kind of out of the question. It was the morning I got my hair cut! I’ve been waiting to get my haircut since February when I was last in Eagle and it was getting way too long. After the haircut we went over to Natalie’s house for her baby shower. I technically never was Natalie’s roommate, but I think if we had been roommates we could have very well been out of control. The thing I wish we would have taken a picture of was the salad. Now I am not a salad girl, but this flippin salad was to die for. I knew Tammy was making me my favorite for dinner so I didn’t want to down it, but it really was so so good.






We headed back home and decided to take another dip in the pool. We ended up going back to Natalie’s house and swimming at her pool. Natalie had a spa, so I jumped in there while everyone else was in the pool. We chatted for quite a while about everything.


An old flame from Boise dialed me up and wanted to take me to the rodeo in Caldwell. The rodeo was a blast, they divide the audience into two parts, the civies (civilized folk) who sit in the shade and reserve seats and the rowdies (drunk rednecks) who have general admission seating and are out of control. I didn’t want to miss anytime with my friends but they all wanted me to go, so I told them to play nertz while I was gone, it’s not my favorite game to play.
Some of the Rowdies above
I also made sure that Ashley had salsa waiting for me when I got home and Haze made scotharoos. It was pretty late so we went down to the basement to finish watching our apartment video and then talked the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

breba, your hair looks great, ashley's swimming suit looks TERRIBLE. I'm loving the pictures of everyone, there are some good ones in both these posts.

Cristy said...

Your old flame....haha. I loved how you put that...