Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boise-Day 5 Goodbye Reunion

Our time was slowly slipping away. I kept waking up super early so I was a little shocked when I looked at the clock and saw 11am! I hurried up and got ready and went down to eat with everyone.
Jessica was giving her farewell talk that afternoon, so we headed over to the church on state street. We tried to do the wave while Jessica was talking but everyone got too emotional. She did a great job and will def teach a lot of people in Singapore.

We rushed home and I transferred pictures while everyone packed up. Can you tell we are crazy about pictures, here's just a few.....



Baby Abbie

Bubble Bee It was getting late so we said our goodbyes and they headed south. I kicked back and worked on my blog, there was a lot to update. The rest of the fam got back from church and for some strange reason there were a ton of birds in the backyard. It didn’t take long before Gunnar had a gun out and Kyle was telling him which bird to shoot.
I missed my friends but was thankful for the time we had together and can only hope we can do it again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hopefully sooner than later!