Sunday, August 23, 2009

Boise-Day 1 Party Time

The plane ride to Boise was freezing, it was a good thing I brought a jacket. As soon as I got my bag I went straight out to the sun. From the airport we headed to TJ Max, apparently Ash had gotten 4 new dresses there and so we had to go pick some out for Jamie. Its amazing to me how having other people tell you, 'oh that's cute', or 'yea that looks good' nfluences your purchase choice. I can go into about ten stores at home and not buy a thing, but put me in a dressing room with 3 of my friends and I walk out with two new outfits. Its probably a good thing my friends don't live near me cause I would be out of alot of money.

(you cant tell, but we are squished into a fitting room while Jamie is trying clothes on)

After shopping we headed to the bachelorette party, which was quite an experience. No one was able to answer my question about how we could be better prepared for the week after a honeymoon but it was alot of fun getting to see friends and laugh. Erica put on quite a show for us.

Some of the goods she got
One of my favorite parts of the day was coming home to see Gunnar and Shelby, I had been gone all day and didn't get to see them till that night. There is nothing like having kids run to hug you, they sure made me feel loved, I realized I had missed my kids in Eagle!

No comments: