Monday, May 25, 2009

Tempe

My roommate from college told me she was coming to Arizona and staying the weekend. Apparently she was going to be in Tucson and I was planning on going to the temple so I figured whats another hour to see my good buddy. Turns out she was basically in Nogales not Tucson. But she did call Saturday night to say she was going to be in Tempe. Tempe is less than an hour a way so this was going to be awesome and even decided she should just come stay at my house. I got the address from her and drove over to Mesa, which I had been just a few hours prior. I get to the neighborhood but cant seem to find the right house number. So I call Ash to see if she is there yet. She gets me on the phone with someone who lives in the house to give me directions. I tell her I just got off the 202 and she says, oh well I live in Avondale! I was just like what? I got back on the phone and said who in the heck told you that you were going to Tempe??!!? I could have killed this guy Norman! Needless to say I drove through Tolleson at 1am! We got home around 2 and to sleep around 3am only to wake up and go to church early that morning. I saw her for a total of 4 hours but that was enough time for me to show her a little of Arizona-guns and all.
Look how great that pink gun goes with a dress
Elder Wade Leavitt from good ole Eagle
Arizona sky line-how does the girl from UT end up more tan than me?

2 comments:

Becky said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have joined yall...

Amanda said...

Briannon! We could start this new cool relationship through blogs and facebook! I'm dying to know everything about you. Well, except that you are the "coolest person I'll ever meet", I guess I already knew that. : ) I remember when you were born. And I vaguely remember swinging at someone's house with you.

And no. None of my family has a blog. Except Meagan. Do you know hers? Brian and Joel (Cyndie's husband) are on facebook though.