Friday, April 3, 2009

Guys and Dolls

One of my friends from high school is in the play Guys and Dolls at the Arizona Broadway Theater. Another friend always wanted to go to a dinner theater, so it just made sense to put the two together. The world has sure changed in just a few years, in college I worked the sound for this same play up in Scottsdale. But I have to say, it was a little different than the play I remembered seeing about 10 times. It was a fun night and I keep wondering why I find myself in audiences where the median age is 67. Seriously I was tired almost ready to fall asleep and I couldn't believe that half of the sun city residents in the audience were still awake!


The famous star

1 comment:

Tara said...

Looks like you had fun, granny. I'm sure you were the life of the party, falling asleep during the show. Nice.