Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Up

We had a great trip to the snow this year! It would have been perfect except 30 seconds before we parked to get out for the snow, Billy started throwing up. And even though he had been given a bag to throw up in, he ended up throwing up all over himself. Needless to say I spent the first hour or so cleaning up throw up. I tend to use the expression, "oh gag me" quite alot but never have I actually gagged in real life, that was until this incident. I went 25 years before ever having to clean up such a mess and it literally made me gag. I was pretty smart though when I used the snow as an abrasive agent and dissolver. The boys had alot of fun in the snow, until Courts shoes got wet and they were done. The ride home was kind of scary, mostly for me because I was scared Billy was going to blow chunks again. But with the windows down to divert the smell we made it home safely. We couldn't have gone at all if it wasn't for great friends that shared so much with us- snow clothes, tubes, sleds, and wipes!


The best way to get up the hill
Got a little too heavy
Logan was so sweet to take Billy down
I'm pretty sure he loved it!
Court cold and done

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Cleaning up vomit is the worst! I'm pretty sure its impossible to do that without gagging. It looks like you guys had fun though.

Krista said...

Logan and Billy are so cute on the sled... the smiles say it all... looks like you have a pretty successful fun filled day!!

Tara said...

That was a fun day. I love Billy's smile at the bottom of the hill with Logan :) So cute. Your a good big sister.