Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Little Family

I'm pretty sure this will be the last family picture of the kids without my parents since most everyone thought I had gotten married and had a few kids. So just to clarify, I didn't marry my brother and give birth to a 5 and 8 year old this year. We just have 20 years in between the youngest and oldest. I'm pretty sure if I had my way, I would have sent out an 8x10 to fit all the pictures that I liked. And I literally could do a whole post with just pictures of Billy. Here are a few....


My favorite picture of the whole shoot

My mom was dancing to try and get us to smile, so Billy tried to get us to laugh too

6 comments:

Krista said...

You guys really had some good pictures!! Cute little family... hehe!!

Cheryl said...

I have three words (and all these extra ones don't count)... you are awesome!

PS cute little family

*JULIA* said...

You and your husband look soo in love in that pic.

Ashley said...

Casey is soooooooo hot!!! haha

Cindy said...

why don't any of your single friends go for your brother?? I do mean your older one, not the two littleies!!!!

Ashley said...

shoot, i'd go for him cindy!