Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monkey Boy


Billy was following me around while I was putting up Christmas lights. I took my eyes off him for about 10 seconds and turned around and he was gone. Our yard is pretty wide open so it wasn't like he was hiding behind something. It was a good thing he was wearing a red shirt though, cause that's the only thing that helped me spot him. Apparently he had thrown his whistle up and it landed in the tree so he went to get it. He was alot higher up but this is after I had him climb down a little and said, what are you a monkey? Then he made monkey faces and sounds and is just one of the reasons he got a Curious George book and stuffed animal this Christmas.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Hahahaha!! This reminds me of "where's waldo"!!! Billy is so cute!!!

Cindy said...

Gotta love the monkey boy!!!

*JULIA* said...

Apparently that "10 seconds" was actually 10 minutes or time enough for him to get high up in a tree.
These are cute pics of him though. I love his little squinty eyes!

Cheryl said...

Krista stole my comment. I love the fact that he's wearing that shirt... because it IS Waldo's shirt, kinda, and you were looking all over for him. He need's that hat that Waldo wears... I can always find Waldo because of the hat.

I'm thinking maybe you COULD do a photography biz. Those are cute pics. You captured him doing the right faces and you can almost hear the monkey sounds. Julia's gonna 'try' to retire this year. Maybe she'll give you her clients. Cha, right!

Tara said...

Ha ha, I guess my mom and my sister and I all think alike, because I was totally thinking this was like another page on 'Where's Waldo'! Bree, do you need me to teach you how to properly watch children so that they don't take off on you, like when your in a store, while you're supposedly watching them, and then you end up finding them with a cart full of spices, but you just stand in line while she's totally lost, because, of course, you don't want to lose your spot in line. I would hate to hear about you doing something horrible like that!!! What do you think, Julia???????