Thursday, October 30, 2008

RideMakerz

I hardly ever win anything, but sure enough the other day I was on another blog where all you had to do was comment. I guess there is this new store at westgate called RideMakerz, it is like build a bear but for boys. You walk in, pick out what kind of car you want, what kind of sounds you want it to make, the tires and rims, you get to put it together and then add decals. You can also add engines and other things because the car is magnetic so stuff just sticks on. Its kind of cool, but on the pricey side, thankfully we had the free coupon. I told the boys after we got the receipt for 230 bucks that my first car cost 250 bucks, that's a real truck not a plastic car! Thanks Boymom for the coupon! Court keeps telling everyone how special his car is and how I won it on the internet!

Court and his friend Cam who also had a coupon

Customize zone


They have like a little pit area where they assemble the car and are timed



3 comments:

Tara said...

My boys would LOVE that! :)

Christy and Petyl said...

OH i heard about this place!i want to go but i need a boy to take and all my lil men are just too little still!

Cheryl said...

Dang! Just when I thought all the good ideas have all been thought up... something like this comes along. I'm with you though, Brebs, it's a little too expensive for me. Maybe Christy will take me.