Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brandons Goodbye

I’m not technically sure, but I’m pretty sure our friend Brandon is a doctor now.  He was moving to New York and therefore we had a little goodbye party for him, redneck style of course.  We had homemade corn dogs that were to die for and then blew up a picture of him and signed it with memories.  I’m not sure how Brandon and I met initially but I served with him as a ward missionary for years, I’m pretty sure even Will was a missionary with us too.  We had a lot of funny moments in our meetings, mostly me crushing on the elders and him having to hold me back! JK, that only happened like once.  My other favorite part was that he would make cookies a lot for us to deliver, but he always made too many, and so we got to eat them too!  Brandon hosted many parties at his house and we always had a lot of fun watching Bachelor or General Conference.  It’s gonna suck not having him to hang out with, but apparently he is living in the Hamptons and we have all talked about going to visit him…but hopefully he gets a job back in AZ soon!

I seriously could take pictures with this kid all day(and I do)! Our little redneck baby, with cut off jeans and a wife beater, you just cant beat!




Seriously how cute is this redneck/white trash baby!!!!

No comments: