Monday, September 1, 2014

Birthday Dinner with BenBob

I can't get enough of this baby!  He is just so dang cute and because his dad keeps him in Camo, he is just that much more adorable! Will, Emily and I met at Oreganos to celebrate my birthday.  My favorite part of the whole night, was when Will and Emily first got to the restaurant.  We figured out where we were going to sit and then Will immediately took Bennett out of the carseat and handed him to me.  I just loved that I didn't even ask to hold him, but Will just gave him right to me, like he knew I wanted to hold him---and I got to the whole night!  The food was great and then we ended up talking in the car while Bennett was eating and it was great to visit. 



 Love this baby and love his parents for making me feel special and letting me love baby Bentz. 





No comments: