Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Backyard Projects

I can remember buying my house and getting the arial map that in the backyard had a circle that side, beehive fireplace.  It looked cool, but in practice Ive never been a fan of a fire pit of its liking.  So I decided to tear it down, and it was quite the project.  I feel like I probably hauled away bricks to the dump and dropped buckets of brick into my trash multiple times and for months!  It was never ending.  But I did finally get it all out of the backyard, and started the propane fire pit installation soon after.  








In process of working on the backyard, I wanted to fix the facet so it wouldn't leak water when it was on.  In order to do so, it meant I had to sweat an extension pipe in order to use the compression valve.  Id never done any kind of plumbing, but it was nothing I couldn't learn from watching youtube!  I do have to say, that I enjoy welding five hundred times better, but I was able to get the pipe and outfit to not leak, so I called it a success!  






No comments: