Monday, January 7, 2013

The Mega Wedding


It was national news when 5 siblings all got married on the same day! When our boy Will proposed to Emily it started a chain reaction. We really have missed Will these last few months and are looking forward to getting him back once everything gets back to normal.



My favorite part about Will and Emily is how perfect Emily is for Will!

The reception was a lot of fun, I was dying to see how it would turn out. Each bride had her own little section of tables and decorations. At first I thought it would suck to have to share your wedding day, but by the end I wished I had siblings to get married with!

The only downside was how hot it was, granted, if I had had a pony tail holder I would have been unstoppable.

Im so happy for Will and can’t wait to party with them in the future!
Brandon and I try to sneak a pic and Will photo bombs us!

No comments: