Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Conference Expo Weekend


Conference weekend went by way too fast, it’s like the one weekend that is semi relaxing. Saturday we met at Brandon's house for crepes, but I don’t really like crepes so I just ate cookies instead. After the morning session a few of us went to the AZ Outdoor Expo at Ben Avery. I have been wanting custom ear plugs since I saw them there 3 years ago. The first year I thought they were way too expensive and was sure I could find them online or a coupon or something-but they were like 100 bucks. The second year they had gone down in price, but I didn’t have a job and so I knew I shouldn’t spend money I didn’t have. And then this year, they weren’t in their normal booth and I freaked out. I did find them and they were only 55 dollars! We watched a little of the mounted shooting, which was cool since this year they had these machines that automatically blew the balloons up. I kind of wanted to go shoot a Baretta shotgun and it was only suppose to be like 3 bucks to try them out. Well we walk over and underneath the Remington sign it said Free shooting. Needless to say we went over to Remington and had a ‘blast’!

No comments: