Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Relief Society Shootout: VT Style


Not sure how Big Ash and I come up with these crazy ideas. We were getting sick of all the excuses that people have for not doing visiting teaching. So we decided to decorate soda pop cans with all our excuses and then take them to the desert and blow them up. Our motto, From Saturday on the Excuses are gone!


G.irls U.nderstanding the N.eeds of S.isters
Nice crowd
4 in a row


I know you all wish you could have a RS presidency like this....

You can tell them over and over again to do their visiting teaching with no results. Put a gun in your hand and tell them the same thing and what happens....... sisters get taught!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you may be on to something here. You should send this to SLC. The General RS Board needs to know about this.... who knows you may see this in the next Women's Conference!!!

Team Burtenshaw said...

Best VT motivator I've seen yet! I would have loved being in your ward for this activity. :)

Becky said...

You're basically the coolest person I've ever met. You totally ROCK!

Brianne said...

That is such a great idea! I think that you totally should send this story and pictures to the Ensign :)

Carla said...

I love that you did this!! I think I need to start stealing your ideas!

Cristy said...

5 words....out of control!!!! But, awesome!

Becky said...

I'm guessing you organized a rad activity like this :) I miss you friend.