Saturday, January 2, 2010

Assistant to the Assistant

Most of the time I'm with Julia and Katie, somehow Julia and I get turned into the nannies. Take for instance the day Katie had her family photo shoot.....For being so good during the shoot, Katie let us go to oregano's with her and take care of the kids, then she let us go with her and watch the kids at Smeeks. Julia and I are always so thankful when as nannies our boss graciously lets us tag along on all her fun adventures while she is all jcrewed out and we have on our scrubish clothing.

3 comments:

*JULIA* said...

She really is a great employer. I'm suprised she is even holding Dax in one of those pics. One of us should have been holding him so her dress didn't get wrinkled. Next time.
Although remember at H&M when Katie forgot to put on normal clothes and had her huge old flip flops on. Times like that make us look better.

katie said...

You guys should be so thankful for the opportunities I have given you...you truly are blessed...
still laughing btw...that was a fun outing...when are you available to nanny again...I am sick of this whole you being employed thing....

katie said...

You guys should be so thankful for the opportunities I have given you...you truly are blessed...
still laughing btw...that was a fun outing...when are you available to nanny again...I am sick of this whole you being employed thing....