Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drunken Keith

I saw Keith Urban in concert a year ago, but it was at the stadium and didn’t think it was very good. So I decided to give him another chance. Tickets were 95 bucks and there was no way I wanted to spend that much, so I haggled with this guy for front row of the lower bowl. Finally he gave in and I got them for 45. He put on a good show, but honestly I was basically enthralled with the drunk guy in front of me. He danced to every song super fast, even if it was a slow song and had no rhythm whatsoever! Just so happens as I’m video taping this drunk guy so that I could show a friend, Kieth Urban walks right in front of me! It was crazy, I literally could have touched him, but was so surprised. You can see the dancing drunk guy get to shake his hand and let me tell you, he told everyone about it. My favorite part of the night was when the drunk guy got up on his chair to dance and almost fell off.

No comments: