Sunday, February 14, 2010

H & M

Now that I work, I think the thing I miss the most is making excuses to go to lunch with everyone. This day the excuse was H&M opening. Somehow going all the way to Scottsdale means that we are so close to Cafe Rio and Bahama Bucks that we have to go there for lunch.

While traveling to H&M still finishing off our treats someone said something that made me and Katie do a cheers with our bahama bucks cups, except Katie thought that we should do high fives...long story short Katie slapped my cup striaght up into the air all over Julia's just cleaned SUV!
We finally arrived at the store and only had to stand in line for like 30 minutes, which wasnt bad. Inside it was a mad house, but we survived.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, I'm really lame. What's H&M???

Cheryl said...

H&M = 30 miles away
Cafe Rio/Bahama Bucks = 60 miles away

So close?

You are so funny. Where do you work?

*JULIA* said...

I am going to get you back and spill Bahama Bucks all over your car. That stuff stains and is a sticky mess.